Why Choose Peitz Service Experts?
Our professionals are ACE-certified, meaning they have some of the top technician certifications in our industry.
We are proud to provide the best customer service possible, and stand behind our service with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Peitz Service Experts offers memberships at tiered levels to provide homeowners with affordable routine maintenance plans.
Attention to Detail
We regularly go above and beyond to ensure the job is done right.
Common Oil Heating System Issues
- Furnace won’t turn on. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Check that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature turns off your furnace when it senses an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is clear. Once you’ve checked those things, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to accumulate and cause a fire once the furnace starts.
- Not enough heat. The oil or air filters could be clogged and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components include oiling ports, put several drops of electric motor oil on them after completely shutting off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our Expert service technicians. Call Peitz Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pushing the reset button doesn’t turn on the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which could mean there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Streaks can be seen in the burner chamber
- Burner turns on but doesn’t ignite
- Alternative troubleshooting tips don’t solve the problem
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide emergency oil heating services?
Yes. Our Experts are just a short way away, whether you need oil furnace repair or unexpected replacement. Call 605-223-0307 to schedule fast service.
What payment options do you have for new installations or replacements?
We’re proud to offer financing. Thanks to financing options for qualified homeowners, you’ll receive a brand new heating and cooling system with low monthly payments.
Another popular option is the HVAC Advantage Program™, covering everything from new, high-efficiency HVAC systems to any needed repairs or maintenance in the future and more for one low monthly fee.
**For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.