We Back Our Furnace Installation in Pierre With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and tune up HVAC systems, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Pierre.
What makes our skilled labor different from other companies? We’ve perfected our approach as time has gone by.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also participate in current industry and product learning to find the most outstanding ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding offerings that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, in reality.
Reach us at 605-223-0307 to book your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces run for close to 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and could even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Peitz Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 605-223-0307 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heater.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your floors from any mud we might bring in. We set up drop cloths at the installation space to avoid messes.
- Expert services—Our professionals have received some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a sheet to make sure your heating equipment is running accurately before we leave.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll install your new heater to match local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most excellent service anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Peitz Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a heating system from Peitz Service Experts?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 605-223-0307 or contact us online to book your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.