We Back Our AC Installation in Pierre With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Pierre, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company install your new system.
That’s where the Experts from Peitz Service Experts come in. Besides the fact we have the training and endorsements to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 605-223-0307 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to spend less on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling bills.
At Peitz Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Pierre? Here are a few of the things we do on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your residence, you assume they’ll put in your new system for the best operation. And they’ll keep your house and backyard in the same condition as when they got there.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation process requires us to step inside your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to guard your carpet from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from debris throughout our services.
- High-quality service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished comprehensive education to be awarded the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation checklist all through the process to make sure every single small item is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is cooling appropriately and matches local ordinances before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic updates—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.