It’s simple to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first thing on our minds at Peitz Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular maintenance delivers a lot of perks for your equipment, such as greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for breakdowns. You can receive these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. These checks could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your house. This may help you make a smart choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance offers a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Pinpoints small problems before they result in pricey breakdowns.
- Helps extend your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 605-223-0307. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.