Your HVAC unit is an investment in your house. Shield it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best heating and cooling service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay a cent out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from pricey unexpected repair calls. When you call us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a rapid response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll complete an in-depth examination of your equipment. This allows us to pinpoint any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on that equipment as well.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any heating and cooling issues in your house. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This plan also includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of advantages to having this full work completed.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Checkups
- Gives back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Locates minor issues before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps expand your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating system.
Each unit maintenance involves a 29-point visual examination plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat calibration
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit