Hassle-Free Boiler Repair and Replacement in Pierre
When a boiler system is working properly, it can be a good way to warm your home in Pierre. But if you have a boiler breakdown, it can be a hassle to fix alone.
When you need boiler service, boiler repair, boiler replacement or boiler installation, Peitz Service Experts has you covered. We also can repair any brand of boiler.
We’ll deliver Expert service for your heating system that you won’t encounter anywhere else. Our professionals are ACE certified, meaning they are among the most experienced in the industry. You can rely on their skill to repair and install boilers.
At Peitz Service Experts, we believe in delivering outstanding repairs that we back with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some regular problems you might run into with hot water and steam boilers. While you may be able to take care of a few of these issues yourself, you may need a technician from Peitz Service Experts for more difficult heat repair or a nasty boiler breakdown.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Make sure that it’s set to “on” and the proper settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced.
- No heat. Broken parts, thermostat trouble or low water levels could be causing the problem.
- Leaking or dripping. Sometimes caused by a broken internal part, worn-out seal or corrosion.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or looming part failure can cause these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Reduced water flow due to lime and sludge accumulation in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a failing thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be switched off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be replaced. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a risk of freezing. Melt it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by several issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water appropriately.
Skipping annual tune-ups can often contribute to boiler breakdowns. Peitz Service Experts can suggest a plan that could help you avoid expensive repairs—and may improve your system’s efficiency.
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
There are a few factors to consider whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Peitz Service Experts can help you decide the best option for you. We’ll take into consideration your boiler’s age, the cost to fix it and how much you could save with a more efficient unit.
Some of the most efficient systems carry an ENERGY STAR® rating. Plus features that eliminate the need for a pilot light, draw more heat from fuel and enhance safety.