Summer has made its debut in Pierre and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Peitz Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner yearly for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Peitz Service Experts
When you call Peitz Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Check equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Peitz Service Experts in Pierre is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 605-223-0307 today!