Summer has made its debut in Pierre and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Peitz Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner yearly for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Peitz Service Experts
When you call Peitz Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Check system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Peitz Service Experts in Pierre is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 605-223-0307 today!