You may not see any white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are providing free seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be contributed to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The total list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our team has extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To learn how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to locate a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.