We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Pierre homeowners often call Peitz Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your Pierre home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Peitz Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Peitz Service Experts of Pierre at 605-223-0307 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.