Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Peitz Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.