No matter what the elements outside, the temperature within your home designates how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Take time to take a deeper look at the way you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system on the market.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will will cost more. My home comfort costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it stops.
Time to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read on to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to prepare your system for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC professional will keep an eye out for more severe complications for your system. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have problems occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homes at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a regular escalation in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for an high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!