No matter what the elements outside in Pierre, the temperature within your house designates how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a deeper look at how you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Start this brief quiz from Peitz Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is coming up fast in Pierre. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor to choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system currently available in Pierre.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it goes away.
Time to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Read on to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to prepare your system for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more severe complications for your system. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homes at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!