The health of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which opens them to a wide array of common troubles.
These issues are often small enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these complications worsen, your entire system might be vulnerable. These are problems and costs you can prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing annual maintenance voids your warranty. Using a short amount on upkeep now might help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Minor Problems Ahead of Time
Averting huge problems in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate key internal machinery. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are resolved as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance may decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Peitz Service Experts developed a collection of membership plans created to fit your specific needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most detailed protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we regularly accommodate a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Peitz Service Experts technician driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 605-223-0307 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.