Your HVAC system’s health is important, since it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a wide range of issues.
Many times malfunctions are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles grow, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and bills that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running fine, you could question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers small troubles early. Stopping big troubles from occuring beforehand is the wisest way to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to closely examine and lubricate essential internal components. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if issues are taken care of as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this creates a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have lower energy bills, as well as knowing your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Peitz Service Experts
Annual maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly utility expenses.* But with Peitz Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a few other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Peitz Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access more benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you find the matching plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 605-223-0307 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.