With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. Truly! We have provided the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Peitz Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.